The discussions

Best pdf to png options?

Hello, We are looking for a pdf to png converter and have found the following tools online and we are wondering if anyone has used these and if so wh...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Compressing pdf files

Hello, I have about 20 pdf forms i need to send in 1 email.............how on earth do i make them all small enough to attach please? C...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2022 by
starctony

Pdf editor for desktop like xodo pdf but with keyboard shortcuts for editing?

Hi! I am looking for: -A FREE PDF editor -For Desktop (Windows 10) -I use Xodo pdf and it is really good but it does not have shortcuts for ed...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2021 by
Ankit07

My pdf documents open in words and there is no option to open the document with

Hello, My pdf documents open in words and there is no option to open the document with other format.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2020 by
GeekPeek

Why does pdf document automatically converts to words documents

why does pdf document automatically converts to words documents?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2020 by
GeekPeek

Why do my pdf documents open in word?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't figure out why my PDFs always get open in Word but not the Adobe program? Does anyone have a quick answer? Thank you so much! ...

32 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2019 by
tinman

Carrupt damage pdf file not open

plz solve my pdf recovery data file pdf not open

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

How to repair a pdf corrupted doc

Solved/Closed

Hi, I am having a problem trying to open a PDF file. Ever time I attempt to open, Adobe Reader loads, but displays error message: There was an error ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2019 by
Markdc

I need a pdf to word 2007 converter

Solved

can you recommend a reliable pdf to word office 2007 converter? I downloaded pdfsmall converter and when I load the pdf file to be converted it gives...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2019 by
subsystems

How can i convert a docx file to pdf ?

Solved

DOCX to PDF Converter software - you can convert your files from DOC or DOCX format to PDF format in just a few seconds with no other external compone...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2019 by
kieferschild

Acrord32.exe - no disk

AcroRd32.exe - No Disk "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive F:" Not sure what this means. Can't close message without r...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Auto scroll in phone

how to auto-scroll pdf files in android phone? please suggest the method or the relevant software.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Not able to activate mobile pdf or albite reader

I want to have a PDF reader for my Java-enabled mobile phone (Samsung Metro B313E ). I have downloaded Mobile PDF and Albite Reader, both of which ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2018 by
babu7

How to repair a damaged file.pdf?

Closed

I received a letter with the application in PDF file format. When I tried to open the PDF file, it shows an error message that says "format Error: wro...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Pdf to word free converter

i wish to download pdf to word free converter on my pc

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2018 by
HelpiOS

The problem with acrobat reader

Earlier was the sixth version and one day( I do not know from what) has ceased to print files. Then I removed it, and tried alternately to install 7 a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2018 by
xpcman

Convert pdf to word without altering pdf images

Solved/Closed

Can converting from PDF to word be done without alterations of the PDF images?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2018 by
Ceemaru

Adobe reader and outlook crash

hello, whenever I open a pdf file, the attached error comes. how can I fix this?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
xpcman

How do i get access to a pdf converter

How do i get access to a free pdf to excel converter on this website?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2018 by
xpcman

Files that were in docs have changed to e

Hello, Please help me I am so confused now,my file that was in docs had changed to E for internet and I don’t know how to get it back. Please h...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

How to download adobe acrobat reader?

where is my download ( adobe acrobat reader) in this site?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2017 by
Ambucias

Microsoft windows 10 error saving pdfs on a usb drive

Hi, I have had only problems and huge wasting of time since I installed MS Windows 10. Along with everyone I have spoken to, we are all utter...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Acrobat reader gets the error

Hello! The problem is that: I downloaded a PDF fixe document, when read with Acrobat Reader gets the error: "an error Occurred while opening this docu...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2017 by
withers

Html to pdf convertor licence cost?

Hello, SWP: HTML TO PDF Convertor (Full packedge) what is the cost for an enterprise one/unlimited user license for a year? thank you Mor Sagr...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Convert wordpad document back to pdf

Solved

Hello, i as sent a file and wheni went to open it it said open with word or internet i picked word and now its not what i wanted to have done beca...

10 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

Pdf document "converted" to word is not editable

Closed

I downloaded your PDF to Word conversion software. I then did a conversion so that I could do some editing of my document that I had previously create...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Converting software

What is the best software download that will convert both excel and word PDF files into usable excel and word documents for Windows 7?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Word doc automatically changes to pdf

Hello, How do I save a Word Doc as a Word Doc? When I go to the doc a second time ,it automatically changes it to PDF with all kinds of changes. So ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2017 by
72Tigers5

How do i change a word doc into pdf or similar file format

Solved

Want to send off a resume and they do not accept my covering letter in Word format, how do I change it to PDF or similar please

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2017 by
KatdirecT

Pdf file saves with a microsoft word icon

Hello, My Dell OptiPlex 3020 is not opening PDF files correctly. If I try to open a PDF file and then save it to the desktop, it saves with a Mic...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Changed psd file to pdf in error. how to change it back to psd?

Hello, I saved psd file with no extension, and then changed it to pdf by mistake. Now, when I try to change it to psd in a browser, it still keeps i...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't read pdf converted to word

Hello, i went to open my documents which is prepared by pdf in to word and the created word documents are not readble please help how i can solve it? ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Pdfcreator won't open .ps files

Hello, I downloaded PDFCreator so I could look at some postscript files, but it won't open any of them. PDF Architect just says the file is unsupp...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2016 by
A

Pdf now in word document

Hello, I downloaded adobe reader and now all my PDF files is in word and not opening in pdf like it should be. Even my mail i cant open in pdf. Pl...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
richmondmiles

Populate data automatically from pdfs to excel?

Hello, I wanted to know if there are any option to upload/populate data from PDFs directly onto Excel file automatically? I wanted to use it for i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Quick pdf converter suite not working

I have just downloaded "Quick PDF Converter Suite", launched it, and tried to convert a large WORD document to PDF. The file is really large, it has 4...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover corrupted pdf files

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to recover a folder with some critical data that was damaged or corrupted, likely by a virus. It’s a 10GB folder that contains P...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Changed pdf to word, now all documents are gibberish

Hello, I changed one of my documents with "Open with" from PDF to word. I has now changed all my word documents to gibberish. How do I get it to ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Converter for pdf to word document

Solved

Hello, I would like to know how to get the software for converting PDF documents to Word documents.

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
ccmmember

Pdf to other format converter software.

Hello, I want pdf to other formats converter software which should be free and easy download and not trial version. Whole document should be conve...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Convert pdf file

how i convert pdf file in excel file is in marathi language

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2016 by
Computertech

How to watermark pdf online?

Hello, How to watermark PDF online without the need to install any software? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.87

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
xpcman

Pdf converter

Hi Greetings I need the PDF converter from any kind of file like word, Excel etc

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
Zohaib R

Can't open pdfs on my mac

Hello, I received an email with some pdf attachments. When I click on the attachments for preview I get a message that states that the image shoul...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Snapshot for pdf editing

Need free or Microsoft Office PDF editor

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

Error message - pdf wasn't decoded

Hello, when i try to send pdf as attachment in email - when the receipt opens the mail he gets an error that pdf was not decoded. i am sending th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Pdf attached to email won't open

Hello, When I receive email with a PDF attachment, they do not have Adobe icon but do have the .pdf extension. If I try to open it, the Windows Medi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
ctree42

Pdf into excel

I saved my excel file as x but it was automatically saved as a pdf. I am using windows 10. The pdf is microsoft edge. I need it back as excel. Please ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2016 by
toni634

Excels docs are opening as pdf

Hello, I am using windows 10. My excel documents are being saved as microsoft edge files. This is a nightmare. I need the excel docs. Please help ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Make adobe the default to open the pdf attachments

Hello, My Word cannot open PDF files attached to emails, it gives me an error. When I right click on the file as suggested I do not get a properti...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 190