The discussions

Printer not printing black

Solved/Closed

hey there, I have an hp j3680 inkjet printer. It not printing black although both cartridges are new. I just bought it last month and after some days...

12 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2022 by
Peter

Installing printer

Solved

Hello, my name is kim i have a new chrome book labtop need to install my printer

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2020 by
HelpiOS

Déconnexion impossible ricoh aficio mp301

Solved

Bonjour, J'ai un RICOH Aficio MP301 qui a un tableau de bord de commande. On peut peut enregistrer plusieurs utilisateurs là dessus dans un carnet...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2020 by
HelpiOS

Brother printer dcp-j315w unable to print 4f

Solved/Closed

I have a Brother printer, DCP-J315W. It comes up with the message 'unable to print 4F'. What does that mean and how can I rectify it. With that messag...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2018 by
charlienoahim

Scx 4300 printer double feeding

Solved

hello friends I have scx 4300 and it works well until I fed it single paper in paper tray but when I fed it multi pages it picks another paper during ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Epson l220 ink pad has reached the end of its service life

Solved/Closed

Hi, I need an assistance for my printer Epson L220 ink pad that has reached the end of its life. What can I do about it? Thanks!

4 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

Sharing a usb printer on a windows 7 machine with windows 10.

Solved/Closed

Hi All, I only come here when Im in trouble now. Sorry guys. I have a Windows 7 machine that has a USB printer attached to it. It is a shared pr...

13 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2018 by
BrianGreen

How to cancell print of hp p1007 printer

Solved/Closed

Hello, "hwo to cancell print of Hp P1007 printer"System Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0

11 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2017 by
manohar

How to install hp 1515 printer without cd

Solved/Closed

i want to install my hp printer to my system without the CD plate. how do i do it please paul. i want to install my hp printer to my system withou...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2017 by
xpcman

Resetting epson r240

Solved

I downloaded sscserve.exe. Ink monitor displays. But when resetting is accessed, I get 'unsupported chip' in window. Does this mean that Epson Stylus...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant get my epson l386 to connect through wifi

Solved

Hi, I have been trying to connect my epson L386 through its wifi, but it's impossible. I can not get the light indicator of the wifi to turn green. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Epson l210 ink pads end of service life

Solved

Hello, My L20 epson printer is displaying information on end of catridge service life for the first time. Any assistance please? Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Printer epson ink pad service life expired

Solved

sir my printer epson l210 componey his enk pad service life expired please sir mentioned link my computer windowes xp

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Printer not installing

Solved/Closed

My printer is not listed and I don't have a disk. How do I install my HP officejet J4580 all in one printer?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Epson ink pad is at the end of its life

Solved/Closed

Hello, My printer Epson L220 is showing ink pad is at the end of its life So please help me.... is there any solution Configuration: iPhone ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Epson l220 ink pad is at the end of its service life

Solved/Closed

Hi, A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please help me contact to Epson Support.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life.

Solved/Closed

A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. plssss help me

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Cannot set default, access denied

Solved/Closed

After a recent Windows 7 (Ultimate) update, I cannot print. When I try I get the message that I must set a default printer. My printer has disappear...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2016 by
1953cinderella

Lexmark printer x5430 software

Solved

Hello, i have windows 8 laptop, and can't download lexmark printer x5430. i lost software. help! please Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.25...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
dottie

Fuji frontier dl430 output devices list

Solved

Why isn't the DL430 printer one of the options in the OUTPUT DEVICES list? The DL400 and DL410 are there. I can't get the jobs to print and I believe ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Canon lbp 2900

Solved

I am facing difficulties to install a Canon LBP2900 printer in my PC with Window 8. Please assist Kelvin Chum

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
desmondbeh

Proxy server settings for hp eprint webservice

Solved

I'm trying to set up the proxy server settings for an HP Printer. Automatic discovery is not working, so I'm using Manual. I am connecting by Wifi a...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
mdc1

Printer installation

Solved

Hello, I need help to install a lexmark x3480 without a cd, thank you. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.134

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Printer issue

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hope a help from you. In our company,Yesterday i connect a HP Laserjet 400 M401 PCL6 printer to a computer on network.. and then i try to c...

5 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
sandy

Epson l210 printer problem

Solved

Hello, my epson printer is give the message printer pad life is end plz sove my problem Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 41.0.2272.118

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

My canon e510 won's print black colour.

Solved

I have a problem with my E510. The printer is showing that all ink cartridges are loaded correctly and are full. However, it will not print black clea...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2015 by
Kim1997

Unable to print

Solved

Hello I have a Hp laserjet P1505n connected to a dell 8250.I also have a HP 6600 connected to the same PC Now I want to be able to print to the HP...

13 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Cannot set page for printing- so that it prints as is seen ...

Solved

Recently tried to print out emails and they come out in a long vertical strip---useless to me... How to go ahead and change parameters or something??...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2015 by
jo

How to map a printer?

Solved

Hello, I have 2 computer one of which the printer connected.. I need to connect the another pc to the printer in the same network how it is possibl...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
Lolita

Lexmark x1190 printer

Solved

How do I install a Lexmark X1190 without a cd Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2015 by
Meisie

Restart computer for printing document

Solved

However,everytime i need to restart the computer to print the file folder etc.... after that only the printer start prints what is the problem? --...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

What it means?

Solved

"Did you installed the Vista driver for the printer?? " what the above line means? windows vista need vista driver for the printer to work prope...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
BunoCS

Hp laserjet1100 driver

Solved

what is the process to install hp laserjet1100. and how we download driver.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2014 by
pravinkumar1

Printhead problem

Solved

Got a prompt on my HP OfficeJet 8500 printer indicating there is a problem with my magenta/cyan[M/C] printhead. Is there any quick solution to get my ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Information on hp deskjet 2050 j510 series

Solved

Hello, My name Bill Vaughan, I received a gift from a friend listed above. I do not have paper work with the gift. I would like to know if I ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Get lexmark printer install without cd

Solved

Hello, I need some help tryiing to get my lexmark X1185 all-in-one printer installed without a CD

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2014 by
Brook08

Installing hp printer without disc

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new pc and have lost my installation disc for a hp officejet 5500 series all in one printer. Please help with an installation disc....

3 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Canon lbp 2900 printer

Solved

Dear sir. I have canon lbp printer and I want to install it to windows 7, 32 bit. How can I download the instillation software. I have only instillat...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

Requesting for scanner driver

Solved

Dear Sir/Madam, Pllease help me by sending the scan jet 2400. Thank you Eshetu

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Lost installation disc

Solved

I have lost the disc to install my lexmark printer it is a x 5740 series can anyone help

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Hp all in one psc2410

Solved

hello! what are the options being a member/ thanks! and hp psc 2410 as turn on, message on the panel display always align print test page

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
Ambucias

New driver for canon lbp 2900

Solved

I have tried to download a driver for my Canon LBP 2900 from an old CD. Now I try the same thing using net assistance. Successful?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
sjon

Lexmark prtr and hp cmptr intermittant usb com. problem.

Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently purchased a Lexmark Pro750 because my HP died. Lexmark has been helping me install it but my HP Computer with Win7 does not allow me...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2013 by
pops72

Driver for x2350 lexmark

Solved

Hello, can someone please advise if there is a driver for a lexmark x2350 with windows 8 system

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp deskjet 4185 drivers

Solved

Hello, please i want the hpdeskjet4185 drivers Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 17.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

How can i install my lexmark pro705

Solved

Hello, I need to install my Lexmark Pro705 to my wireless network, but I have miss placed my installation CD. Is there a way for me to install withou...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Can't install hp deskjet f2400 all-in-one

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new pc and have lost my installation disc for a hp Deskjet F2400 All-in-One series printer. Please help with an installation di...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2012 by
yakubu41

Wd hd stopped working when printer installed

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help with a driver problem I'm having. I installed an HP Photosmart C410 printer on my computer and my WD External Ha...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Canon 2900 64bit printer driver

Solved

Hello, I want to get Canon 2900 64bit printer driver. How I can do it. What web side it download Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp officejet j3608 all in one printer

Solved

Hello, I have a new pc and have lost my installation disc for a hp officejet j3608 all in one printer. Please help with an installation disc. Th...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2011 by
jack4rall
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 69