The discussions

What are the best recovery software to use for my business?

Solved

Hello, I would love it if someone could help me know which is the best data recovery software I can use for my business. I am not looking for an e...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2022 by
FrankOxfard88

How can i find my trend micro serial number

Solved

How can I find my trend micro serial number

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2020 by
David Webb  

Dz09 input password

Solved

Hello, please help with input password

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2020 by
David Webb  

How to retrieve lost files in flash drives

Solved/Closed

Hello, Yesterday I went to the net cafe to save my typing job files and its about 7 pages. In their computer my flash drive works well and the it s...

45 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2019 by
Myla

Cm security

Solved/Closed

Hello, I accidentally reformatted my phone without backing up cm security apps, can I recover the private photo in my vault? Are the photos wiped ou...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2017 by
Artstar136

How to retrieve lost files in flash drives?

Solved

I lost some important files in one flash drive. I do remember taht ive stored them,so I deleted backup from my computer. these files are significant ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
Wally

Toshiba recovery without a cd

Solved/Closed

Hi, I have been using a Toshiba laptop from mid 2007. I don't have a recovery disc supplied with the purchase of this laptop. Instead, Toshiba has ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2017 by
Stamatis

Pen drive transcend is not recognised

Solved

Hello, sir, i need micro sd card recovery free software and one pen drive of transcend is not recognising on my system please help?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2016 by
nithya_nanda

I need to reformat

Solved

wife forgot her administrator password and I need to reformat hd but am listed as user only. I have tried f8 tab to advanced options but no joy. ...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2016 by
Helper.NeedHelp

Adobe photoshop 10

Solved

I purchased this program from Best Buy. I have had to recover my computer back to original configuration, since then, I have lost my hard copy of Ado...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
peachuz01

External hard drive data recovery solution

Solved

I am using asus core i7..operating system is windows 8.1.I have a external harrd drive of transcend. The properties of the drive is showing me that th...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
Emon

Opening powerpoint file problem

Solved

Hello, I'm suddenly not able to open a powerpoint file I've been working on. It tries to open it, gets about four little bars into the open, th...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

How to recover mysql database with new mysql and xbmc installati

Solved

Hoping someone can help with my problem. I recently lost my Windows 7 installation which had XBMC Eden and MySQL installed. When I say lost the ins...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2015 by
raysdenny

How to repair a damaged rar archive?

Solved

Hello, How to repair a damaged RAR archive? And most importantly - what? Size 3.63 GB Tried to restore directly to winrar, but does not work! An...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2015 by
raysdenny

Foxpro v1.02 database problem following computer crash?

Solved

I have a twenty-year-old British CRM program called ProAction which I use daily and do not want to give up as it continues to be very useful indeed. I...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
jenniferlizit

Computer won't read recovery disc

Solved

Hello, My computer crashed. It's a Toshiba Satellite Laptop A130 When I tried to use the recovery disk the thing says BOOTMGR is missing resta...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
Rookie

Laptop not starting.

Solved

I have a Lenovo G500 laptop and I'm having no luck in getting it to switch on. After pressing the power button, the 'LENOVO' logo comes on the screen ...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Lost my files

Solved/Closed

Hello, I haven't used folder lock in over a year. After downloading the latest version, I locked some files as I was heading to Saudi Arabia on a bu...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
ivyleaguer

Outlook express address book, first names disappeared

Solved

I have a client who still uses OE6 for his pop emails. For some reason SOME of the first names in his address book disappeared. That wouldn't be so b...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
teuvolehtola

Best "hardware" diagnostic downloads

Solved/Closed

Evening: I would like feedback on the best/most comprehensive downloadable software to thoroughly check/test the MoBo, CPU, VGA card and other h...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
69Rixter

I am having a problem trying to open a cdr file that i think it

Solved

The file still shows up in my external drive but has an icon next to it which it did not have before (a green pencil, like the icon in my program file...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
goverklark

How can i get the data from the corrupted cd?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help...am having an issue with a CD that has very important data in it. And now the CD is corrupted. It's really very important!! ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Memory card cant read by samsung mobile and pc

Solved

my memory card cant open in mobile and card reader in PC. can u help

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
shani

How to recover corrupted rar .archive?

Solved

Hi, I just downloaded a .rar archive with video data, but when I extract the .rar file using WinRAR, I received an error message: "CRC failed....th...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
wiktorlissow

Recovery software for .rar files

Solved

HI all. I am looking for a FREE (at least as a time limited demo) recovery software that will enable me to find and recover a few deleted .rar files. ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2015 by
robertadams

Convert ost file to pst

Solved/Closed

How can I convert an outlook OST file from a deleted exchange account to a PST without having to spend a fortune on a some conversion software. I h...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Compact/repair mdb files without access installed

Solved

Greetings, experts I would like to know if is posible to compact/repair a MDB file without the MS Office installed on the computer. Thanks for t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2015 by
ErikDor

Micro sd format

Solved/Closed

I tried searching kioskea and google.The threads and problem were similar to mine but not exactly same as I could not find the solution for myself in ...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2014 by
sudharsan

Restore from .bak file issue.

Solved/Closed

First off thanks for reading, I am new to SQL (SQL Server 2000). Unfortunatley I just had the array my Data was on and my tape backup get toasted, I w...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2014 by
roin58

Autocad files corrupted

Solved

I need to recover my autocad files. Every time I try to open a .dwg file it says "drawing file is not valid". I tried to open the .bak, but it havi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
jaderk

Software to recover a corrupted ms project file

Solved

I can see the data thru ms project view and csv, but the flag that marks it a disabled item is doesn't seem to want to unflag.

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2014 by
nillssamuels

What can i do to my lost camera photos?

Solved/Closed

Do you have any idea to help me regain my camera photos? Last year, as a graduation present, I received a Nikon camera to record the left previous tim...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2014 by
Carmensono

Toshiba satellite laptop error 08-0a74-0000 partition creation f

Solved

My Toshiba satellite laptop recently just stopped working.. I tried restoring it back to the out of the box state by holding the power key to turn off...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Serial number s/n.

Solved

Hello,i'm Z74101.I want to know,where i can find serial number,SN,for Sd card Recovery For Window Release 3.5.0 software that i have download in my la...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Open files in pendrive

Solved

i cant open the files in pendrive .kindly give the steps to open files

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite c660d. it needs to restored to factory setting

Solved

I have a toshiba satellite C660D. It needs to restored to factory settings as it's so slow. I have backed it up, but I don't have a restoration disk! ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Gateway recovery cd won't let me select recovery options

Solved

i have a gateway p7ys0/nv77h19u laptop that the hard disk had crashed. we replaced the drive and when we boot up with the gateway windows 7 home premi...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2014 by
fxguille

How to recover winmend hide folder file

Solved/Closed

Hello, sir I have instaled winmend hide folder and hided a file but due to some virus problem I have to format my C drive but my folder was in D dri...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
ven

Urgent need of a "puter-tuter"

Solved/Closed

Can anyone direct me to where I can get a "windows boot CD" free? My sister sent me her HP laptop and asked me to dump it and put it back to facto...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

How to use the recovery partition in vaio sve15113e

Solved

How to Use the Recovery Partition in VAIO SVE15113E to Get Original Factory Setting? Please Describe Step By Step

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Recovery vista on a dell inspiron 9400

Solved/Closed

Hi, After factory recovery,I have to give a username,password and an image?I did but my laptop doesn't coninue after doing this.What can I do? t...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba l300d - system recovery/bsod ?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Long story short; my Toshiba L300D laptop is screwed. Whenever I try to log into it normally, the desktop will show up for a second then ...

17 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
1010Help

What data recovery software do you suggest?

Solved

Thanks for your answers! Pc Doctor ny

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Admin password

Solved/Closed

Kindly assist with admin password for dell latitude e5500 Bios is A15 Service Tag is J8JRN4J Express service Code is 417-757-961-79 Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Please help. creating second set of recovery disc hp presario

Solved

Hello, I have compaq presario CQ61-416SA notebook. I had the recovery disc , but I had lost it. I did not reformat my notebook for 2 years now. but ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Lost my files in folder lock

Solved/Closed

I had all of my files backed up in folder lock, absolutely everything. I tried to copy and paste 1 of many folders and somehow everything has disappea...

9 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
moh_tri

Want to convert ost to pst database

Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to need best OST to PST solution.. I am in trouble please friends help me if you know how to convert OST to PST... Thanks in advanc...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
AcerLappy

Acer net book problem.

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with my Acer one ZG5 net book. I recently reset my net book and reloaded the drivers from the Acer recovery manager. After ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2013 by
Ewrvt

Retrieving files that were deleted in the flashdrive

Solved

Hello, How would I change the directory of my flashdrive?

4 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

How can i get a toshiba recovery cd

Solved/Closed

Hi, I own a Toshiba Satellite a105-S2141 And I cant turn the computer on any more it goes to this blue screen .... but thats not the problem ive gotte...

27 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2012 by
yiyoyoya
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 61