The discussions

Cheat codee for sims:world adventures java game

Hello, pliz help me the cheat code of sims:world adventures java game

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2021 by
AprilFields

Sims 3

i have tried putting the codes on my game but none of them work.can anyone plz help me with this,i would like to start building,thanks

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2020 by
Peterross

Cc not showing up

Hello, I put a download folder in Sims2 Ultimate collection and the cc i put in isn’t showing up

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2020 by
rajeshmasiwal

Les sims 3 m'affiche un message d'erreur

Bonjour, j'ai téléchargé et installé Les Sims 3 sur internet, tout s'est bien passé, du téléchargement à l'installation puis je le démarre, tout s...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2020 by
HelpiOS

Sims3 cheats

When I press Cntrl+Shift+C Nothingg happens. Why?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2020 by
David Webb  

Sims 3 main menu empty

Hello, My launcher works fine. But when the main menu opens, it is empty! All my towns, and homes are gone! Even the main menu selection is blank...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2019 by
David Webb  

Sims 3 supernatural potion

Hello, How to make Potions in Sims 3 Supernatural java game,????

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2019 by
ac3mark

Sims 4 on origin cheat codes

I’m trying to use my cheat codes I hold shift ctrl c the bar opens then the game pauses not letting me have the ability to use my codes ?? Is there an...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

Need help with my sims launcher

Hello, my sims 3 lanch wont go to the start where I can choice what save game I want to play

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2019 by
mandy3510

Sims 2!! custom content pleasee helpp me!! :(

Solved/Closed

heeyy guys :| I need help I've downloaded and installed custom content for my sims 2 game. But it won't show up in the actual game. I've tryed eve...

25 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2019 by
Levy

Why sims 3 testingcheatsenabled true won't work.

Solved/Closed

Hi, I have been trying to get my sims 3 cheat to work. I have checked to see if I am typing in wrong but not. I have done it on pause, on edit town...

30 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2019 by
Lisa

My sims 3 character is stuck!

Solved/Closed

HELP! I have been playing Sims 3 for a few months and something like this has never happened... In my family the wife, Summer, was pregnant. Her hu...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Laura

Sims internet server problem

Hello, I installed the application and I thought I can play offline. But when I started to play the game by clicking the 'Welcome' which is the ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

System is crashing and terminating

Hello, I have a Sims 3 game. Ever since my computer updated to Windows 10 I have not been able to play Sims. It says your system is crashing and ter...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Sims 4 super slow

Hello, i have a problem with my game since that i've installed the add on "cats and dogs" , my game is super super slow and my sims aren't moving or l...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Sims how to make babies on mobile

For the iPhone game that I just got I looked at it for mine babies unlock at lvl 11 but there’s many other sims game on iPhone and iPod idk which one ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 will not play

Hello, I recently reinstalled the Sims 3, but whenever I try to play it, my computer gives me an error message saying, 'Unknown Error Occured'. I ju...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 launcher stopped working

Solved/Closed

Hello, I just purchased SIMS 3 for my daughter. The software installed fine, but when she tries to start the game, she gets this message on the sc...

55 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2018 by
SaneSim

The sims 2 castwile

Co je to to gnome?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2018 by
xpcman

Sims 3 keeps crashing

Solved

Hello, I've had this problem for a while, i'll be playing my game for like a couple minutes and then it'll either freeze up and i'll have to close...

41 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
annominous

Can you get pregnant on the sims mobile

Hello, Can you get pregnant on The Sims mobile System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
Neil.Hines

Sims 3 crashing

Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently purchased the Sims 3 game for my Dell PC and I have been having problems with the game crashing. I could play the game for about 10...

31 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2017 by
karolynn

Custom hair and skins problems

Hello, I recently re-installed all the Sims2 games onto a new computer. I had everything still installed and working on the old computer, so I sim...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

The sims cheat codes game froze

Solved

Ok so ive been using testingcheatsenabled true for like, ever and it stopped working just now. I did download some new content but i played a few time...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
Falcoron

Can they have baby on sims 3

Hello, My name is Kayode System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

How do you get loads of money on sims 3 ipod

Solved/Closed

Hello, How do you get loads of money on sims 3 the iPod and iPhone version without downloading the source and getting your iPod or iPhone jail somt...

58 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
Lelelelelelellele

I can't get the launcher on the sims3 to let me sign in

I bought a bundle and I can't get the launcher to let me install the game after redeeming the code! Plz help I've even tried creating a new membership...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 mobile - upgrade house and gardening

Solved/Closed

How do you upgrade your house? I've been playing for a while (probably 2 weeks SIM-time) but can't see how to upgrade the houdse, which is what I thin...

74 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2017 by
Sims 3 for the pc

I bought the game at a garage sale and it even has the code, but after installing the game. I keep getting the warning that it's not registered and wo...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2017 by
Ambucias

Download sims 2 pets

Hello, I'm trying to download sims 2 pets but when I run sims 2 cd 4 it stops working can you suggest anything to put this rite? RGDS JANE ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2017 by
Daniel Telele  

Help! my game keeps crashing whenever i use cc furniture

Hello, My game keeps crashing whenever i click on cc furniture or cc build... stuff XD... Please Help! I don't know what to do! I've updated m...

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2017 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 launcher wont work

Every time I try to start it, it says there was a error during start up, please see the log for more details, what's the log? My game was acting fine ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2017 by
Brooke_Harper

Pc shuts down only while i am playing sims 3

Hello, While i am always playing sims 3 my PC shuts down. Only while i am playing Sims 3 System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 57.0.2987.133

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Grow veg on sims3 mobile

Solved

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with how you grow veg on sims3 mobile? Thank youConfiguration: Windows Vista Internet Explore...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
Hi

Cheats

Hello, When I click 'shift and clicked my mail box' I wanted to get the highest level in my career so I click the career and it did not work, I am d...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Game launcher wont update

i recently installed a few expantion packs and now when i go to the game launcher it tells me that the sims 3 base game is not compatable and it needs...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

The sims 3 will crash when i close my laptop

I've been playing the game for a long time now, but only in the last few days it began crashing everytime I close my laptop with it open. I will open ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

I got cheats c:..ipod sims 3 ambitions

Solved

Hello, In the sims3 ambitions to get more money very fast all you have to do is go to build. Mode and build rooms. Make them as huge as you want a...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
mony

Icorrect password when i know it correct/ right

i enert my password and it says incorrect password but i know it is right but it wouln't let me sigh in i even tpye the letters and it still doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

The sims can't open up cheat bar

Hello, My c keycisnt working and I want to open the cheat bare is there any other way to open it or change it? BTW I'm on a Windows 7 Configur...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Plz help me have a baby with my wife

Hello, I'm trying to have a baby on sims 3 on iPhone 4 how do I get a baby Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

My sims crashes

Hello, why my sims craches after playing for a while? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.116

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Get a baby for the sims 3 ambitions on android mobile

How do i get a baby for the sims 3 ambitions but on a android HELPPP

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Sims 3 crashing

My sims 3 game keeps crashing whenever I start a new game it crashes when I try to put my sims into a house. However it doesn't crash if I load an alr...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

My laptop shuts down while playing the sims 3.

after playing the game for a little while, my laptop will just shut down. It's done this multiple times and i dont know why.

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Sims 3 game will load and wont finish the it will crash

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103 Ok, so my Sims 3 doesnt neccesarily crash right when I get in it, after it does all of...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

How do i get my sim pregnant

Hello, you should put a thing that u can have a baby on sims3 please Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't play the game after expansion pack

Hello! I am a avid sims player and have been for a very long time! I have been playing the sims on my laptop computer.. windows HP laptop (sorry if...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Can only play sims 2 on disk 1!! help pls!

Hello, I try to play Sims 2 with disks 2, 3 and 4, but my computer keeps giving me a notice saying "insert correct disk, or retry program" or somet...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
lmfao your moms a loser too

Sims 3 mobile help: personality traits

Solved

Hello, RUTH : shy, friendly, active, natural cook, neat JACK: friendly, active, neat, easily impressed JILL: conversationlist, good sense of ...

28 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
No
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 502