The discussions

Problem with shelllink_x64.dll

The error on Windows 10 x64 constantly pops up when launching applications. “The application failed to start because ShellLink_x64.dll was not found.”...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

My laptop freezes a few minutes i turned it onn

Hello, My laptop freezes a few minutes after I turned it on, then I have to turn off and on again before it works normally

9 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2022 by
vivek_6888

Musicmatch jukebox on windows 10

I just love the layout of MusicMatch and would still prefer to use it. When trying to install/run it, I get the message that it can't proceed because...

9 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2022 by
philvt101

Windows 10 product keys

Solved

Hello, Hello. I need the product key for windows 10. I could not activate. Can anyone help?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Touche win+x

Bonjour,  Les touches raccourcis Win+e et win+r fonctionnent, Win+x ne fonctionne pas sous Windows 10. Merci pour votre aide 

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2022 by
HelpiOS

I didnt found nvlddmkm.sys file in c:\windowssystem\32drivers

i didnt found nvlddmkm.sys file in C:\WindowsSystem\32drivers

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2022 by
Jee

How to unlock speaker setting in windows 10

Hi, i am having trouble with my speaker setting in  my windows 10 pc. can anyone tell me how i can solve it?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2022 by
Gtip_8062

Where are all my bookmarks?

I never use to login to chrome and had lots and lots of bookmarks. Then I logged in with my regular google account and there are no bookmarks. There's...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2022 by
Gtip_8062

Large rectangular box in the middle of my screen

When I opened my laptop today, I noticed a large rectangular box in the middle of my screen. It goes from the top of the screen to the bottom and is s...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2022 by
Gtip_8062

Mp3 not connecting to laptop or showing up

Hello, I Had Just Bought This GFHFG Mirror Clip Mp3 Player. It Is Brand New. I Connect It To My Laptop Which Currently Has Windows 11 And When I Plug...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2022 by
jimmywick

Whatsapp web desktop loggs out after restart

Hello, Two days ago I updated to the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop and now every time I restart my PC, and turn on WhatsApp desktop it shows ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2022 by
Zohaib

Is possible recover windows from found.000 folder?

After it finished run "chkdsk" like "SMART" info recomend, (since it didn't boot) I went in with a linux distribution to check the disk, I see that al...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2022 by
ronwis0122

How to install windows 10 update 21h2

Windows 10 21H2 update fails to install.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2022 by
Irina2207

Windows 10 and downloading firefox from edge: difficult

Hi I'm setting up a new computer, and the first thing I do is download Firefox. I don't want to use Edge. I'll never use Edge, but when I went to dow...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2022 by
HelpiOS

Access control panel.{21ec2020-3aea-1069-a2dd-080)

Solved

So I broke my Windows laptop this morning, however the hdd is saved. In that hdd I locked some credential files inside Control Panel.{21EC2020-3AEA-10...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2022 by
not_6694

Newly uploaded browsers not connecting to internet

I'm new to CCM forums and hope someone can help me fix this perplexing issue. I've had Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge on my computer for years. I'm run...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2022 by
petergroft

Windows is not installing properly

Solved/Closed

I've done a clean install of windows 10 but I noticed that it did not install visual c++ redistributable is this a program that is packaged with windo...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to add spotify to premiere pro

I'm a video editor working on Windows 10, does anyone know how to upload songs from Spotify to Premiere Pro. Or do I have to download them in advance ...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2021 by
John

Mic is not working in windows 10

Hello, My mic was working perfectly but then for three days, he stopped working you know which mic testing site is best for an online mic test. So...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2021 by
lucytaylor01

Enable webgl on chrome

I went to chrome://flags/ as indicated in your tutorial. There was no "disable WebGL" in the scroll down. What do I need to do to enable WebGL on Ch...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2021 by
ToenaToe

A question about cortana

Hi, "Microsoft says that Cortana will eventually be available as an app": https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/technology/personaltech/windows10-re...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

Error when i check for updates 0x8007042c

When I try to check for updates all it will give me is Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were some problems insta...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2021 by
nathanwirth

Windows 10 crashed unable to reinsert as computer wants password

I have a Lenovo Laptop that without warning went to a blue screen that at first asked what my keyboard layout did I want. I checked American then it s...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2021 by
slswriter13

Network icon and settings has a problem

My network icon in settings is greyed out and it says on but the icon is not showing and when I try to open a network-related setting is closed in 1 s...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

What search options are thorough ?

Neither SEARCH in Start, nor in top right of the Explorer screen, can find ALL the '\quarantine\' - whereas I can find four 'manually'. Is there some ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2021 by
Sebastian42

Change computer name

Solved

Hello, I have problem when change the computer name not updating when right click for properties specific file it will show old computer name despi...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2021 by
leapout

Forgot password and f8 doesn’t work

I can’t remember password for my Lenovo Windows 10 and the F8 function to bring me to get into it through Admin will not come up. Any suggestions? ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Mecer wizard notebook ca14d02

Solved

Hello, i only received my Mecer laptop last week Friday i had it setup and switched it off afterwards. Monday when i tried logging in the laptop is st...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2021 by
David Webb  

Hashtag query

Hello, where is the hashtag symbol, on my new HP QWERTY keyboard?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2021 by
David Webb  

Anive folder unlock to change master password

unlock to change master password

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2021 by
David Webb  

Forget passwoad my folder

anvi folder lock ka master passwoad bhul gye hai . i help me -- Navin Kumar

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2021 by
David Webb  

How to presave names or adress i can quickly paste with a click of a button ?

Hello, hi i d like to like press alt q and it paste a name i presaved then alt (or whatever key i have to push) alt w and it paste the pre saved wor...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2021 by
HelpiOS

Windows update question

Hello, Stupid question but, if workstations were set to automatically update, does anything need to be changed after installing the agent? Will they...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2021 by
HelpiOS

Windows 10 21h1 and wifi adapter

Among my various computers, I have an ASUS X205TA which is a 32-bit tablet. I have been installing the latest 21H1 version on my computers and the tab...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2021 by
HelpiOS

Snapchat on pc

I installed snapchat on my computer, through this system. but i cant seem to open it.

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

The disk is write protected

While going into the path recommended by you to clear the usb write protected error I found that there is no "storage device policy " in it at all. Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Where do i find my windows id?

Solved

https://ccm.net/computing/windows/61-where-does-windows-10-install-apps/ Where Does Windows 10 Install Apps Under Take Ownership of the Windows App...

5 replies Last reply on 27 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

Blank menus on my taskbar and control settings

Solved

I have all my icons showing on the taskbar, but when my clock went missing, I right clicked to see the task bar and it is all blank. When I went to t...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2021 by
Stumped

Assistance

Hello, how can I use an usb on my Mecer wizard 14

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

Restore/maximize opera

I had minimized my Opera browser to resize it, but it disappeared. It didn't occur to me to right-click on the desktop and click side by side (lol). ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

How to update drivers in windows 10.

Solved

I've just formatted my PC and wondering what's the best way to update everything, drivers, bois and all that kind of stuff.Does anybody now how to upd...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

System repair disk

Good evening , a cd of réparation created with Windows 7 can it working on a computer that have Windows 10 installed on it ? Help me please.

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

What is the latest version of windows 10 pro

Does anyone know where I can get this latest version, I would appreciate it Inca Trail to Machu Picchu

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2021 by
David Webb  

Free upgrade windows 7 to 10 dell inspiron mini

How do I do a Free Upgrade windows 7 to 10 Dell Inspiron mini?

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2021 by
davidmellstrom

Andy is not download

Hello, my andy is not download in window 10.and its show file message

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Gpedit.msc was not accepted by my windows 10 program. why

I could not get by your instructions after typing in gpedit.msc and hitting enter, the screen that popped up was nothing like what you showed.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Problemas con el hdmi y el cargador

Hola!! Yo tengo un laptop que está rota la pantalla, solo posee salida HDMI, por eso conecto mi televisor a la laptop para usarla, el problema viene ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Mail down to my desk top

Hello, Hi i need to know how to down short cut to my desk top so i dont have to go throw every thing to read my email i want it where i can click o...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Afbeeldingen

Afbeeldingen worden door windows 10 niet meer geladen.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Monitor

Hello, my process is workd but my monitor is not display i try to another cpu but not work what is the solution

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 866