The discussions

Any auto clicker for xbox one?

Solved

Has anyone found an auto clicker for xbox one? I’m a big fan of idle games but too impatient to play them without an auto clicker

13 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2023 by
julietdcosta

Gta v download - xbox 360

Solved

Hello, I have the original GTA V disc, but it contains a risk that crashes the game after a while of playing, and even when downloading it has thi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

My xbox360 cannot read my skyrim's disk with one account, but can with others

Hello. Recently, I had a problem with my xbox. When I tried to enter Skyrim (with my account), it couldn't read the disc. It still didn't work after c...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2021 by
sammymelo74

Xbox 360 green light is red now and wont go away

Hello, The green light on my XBOX360 is red and i cant get it to go away or work?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Unsupported signal. check your device

Hello, my name is Eric brewer I have a Xbox one and I tried my fathers Bravia TVs to play my game some how when I plug in my HDMI cords my screen stay...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

Run ps3 games on a xbox 360

Solved

Hello, How to make PlayStation 3 games work on xbox360?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Need help with language on xboxone

Need help with language on XBOXONE not on homepage yet

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Xbox 360 wont read any disc

Hello, My xbox 360 will not play any disc. It will come on and then when you get to the actual start of the game it just says it cant read the dis...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2020 by
David Webb  

Xbox app connectivity

Under preferences it doesn’t say anything About the smart glass connections. I don’t know why this has happened. Can you helpme please

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2020 by
HelpiOS

Attempting to read media issue

Hello, Whenever I want to play a movie on my Xbox, the movie works for about 20 minutes and then the “attempting to read media” thing shows up and...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2020 by
HelpiOS

Need help with finding smartglass connections on xbox 1

I cannot find my smart glass connections to restrict peoples phone from logging on my xbox one please help!!

6 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2020 by
xoBossMama23

I cant sign in on my xbox one.

so my brother cant sign in on our xbox one. when he goes to sign in to his account it will ask him "who are you?" (with the prompts "looks good" an...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2020 by
David Webb  

Xbox one s

Closed

Hello, I was hoping someone would be able to give me suggestions on how to watch 3D movies with a 3D hdmi cable through my xbox one s with our Samsu...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Xbox one controller shuts off

I want my xbox controller to stay on all the time for gta5, but after a few minutes it shuts off, I have been in to the settings to keep the console o...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

My xbox360 won't play disc!

Solved/Closed

Hello, My Xbox screen after loading the disc turns into DVD screen and display message like" Attempting to read media" and nothing happens. It ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2019 by
Dhjsje

System link wired

Solved

I'm trying to connect two xbox 360's with an ethernet cable once they connect one console drops connection I think it's because the cable is 50 feet l...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2019 by
avonall

How to turn off magnifier on xbox one?

Solved

Hello, I have a Xbox One Console and some how the magnifier got turned on and now when I try to watch a movie it magnify's to the top left corner...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Jude_

How to stop phones from connecting to my xbox?

Hello, How can I stop mobile phones from connecting to my Xbox? Someone asked this question already, but now smartglass connections is not there an...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2019 by
kieferschild

Xbox one not coming on

I turned on my tv and put it on because that’s the setting I have to put it on for me to play and I tried pressing the x on the console and it’s not c...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
kieferschild

My xbox 360 is saying open tray , reading

My xbox 360 is saying open tray , and, reading but that is all it is doing I clean the game I will like to play and clean my Xbox 360 lan and still n...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Fix xbox one error code 0x807a1007

Hello all, For the past few days, I am getting Xbox One Error Code 0x807a1007 and I can't find a way to fix it. I thought it has something to do w...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Can't get into my netflix on xbox live

I can't get into my Netflix on Xbox live can someone please help me with this

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Game mode for samsung m5300 tv

How to import game mode for red, yellow, and white cord for the Samsung m5300 tv

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Need help getting my email changed on my xbox one but can't

Hello, I'm trying to get into ***@*** so I can change my email address on my Xbox live account t cause I no longer have access to this email to retr...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Xbox one update

I got a new xbox one so it has to go through all the updates but if I leave it alone it turns off and I need to start all over again and no there's no...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2017 by
RichardDiaz12

Can't play or install game

Hello, After updating my xbox 360 can install games it show play game

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2017 by
RichardDiaz12

Xbox 360 can't not read game

So i put my skyrim game into the xbox and it went to the title menu of the game but when i selected my game and clicked load a pop up saying it could ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2017 by
ac3mark

My xbox or game is messed up

Hello, I have gotten the Sims 3 on my xbox and it just recently started to not work. I have everything on my hardrive but whenever the start screen ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2017 by
xpcman

Can ps3 games work on xbox 360?

Hello, i have xbox 360 and i want to play the last of us i dont have ps3 soo can xbox 360 play PS3 Games ? Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 45...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2016 by
Was

2 xbox 360 live signal keeps dropping out

Hello, Im sorry if this has been asked before and very new to this, my two boys have xbox 360 s with xbox live I have 1 connected with Ethernet cabl...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
Lover

Xbox live sign up

Having trouble to sign up for xboxlive games pals help

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2015 by
BunoCS

Xbox 360 game: left 4 dead

Hello, So I'm having problems with my game left 4 dead to load on my Xbox.. i don't know what to do, I wanna play The game but it won't load.. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Can't get into my xbox account

Do you know how to recover my xbox1 account someone has hacked into it and I can't get back into it because he or she has put a block on it. I have tr...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Xbox 360 no video?

Hello, Why does my x box360 only put out audio. Thanks! Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 38.0

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Unrecognized disk

Can't play online with my xbox keep getting this message unrecognized disk. But I can play single player story part of the games. Talked to the reps a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
Noonehelpsme

Hard reset my xbox 360 will i loose my (paid for) downloaded gam

if I hard reset my xbox 360 will I loose my (paid for) downloaded games? please help thanks in advance

Noonehelpsme

Red light

Hello, my son xbox 360 will come on and start talking about the ventilation system and continue to play the game and then turns off and the green ligh...

Noonehelpsme

About xbox360

Hi.when i playing with my xbox360 a few minutes later says "game error" but my xbox is update and my disc is new.what can i do???please help...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2015 by
dino200225

My psp

Hello, I have forgotten my parental code in settings and I can't get on the internet. HELP ME PLEASE :(

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2015 by
dino200225

Xbox problem

Hello, when i play cod ghosts my xbox says play game ,but after i press it, it says this disc is unreadable. Configuration: Windows 7 / Interne...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark

This is about xbox 360 and the 32gig sandisk cruzer

My son keeps his games on this Cruzer with no problems till the other day. He ask me to put a new mod on the Cruzer I download it to the Cruzer. As ...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2015 by
miainky

Burned disc it says to me that "the disc is not supported

hey I got a problem with my xbox360,when I insert a burned disc it says to me that "the disc is not supported" and it's not happening to me with all ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

My xbox thinks disks are dvds

Solved

Hello, Every time I try to put a disk in my Xbox it says play dvd. This is on every game. I have tried clearing my cache, and I know it's not the d...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2014 by
16brada

How to get sound from xbox 360 conected with hdmi to dvi

hey guys so, I have an xbox 360 and I play it on my monitor with hdmi to dvi cable the hdmi goes into the xbox and the dvi into my monitor but ther...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2014 by
ilymroui

Need help finding the answer

My xBox is having issues. You can be playing a game or watching a DVD and all of a sudden it goes to the home screen, and says its opening the tray. T...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2014 by
kieferschild

Games won't play

Ive tried multiple games, I can hear it spinning but the games wont pop up and play even though I have the "auto-play" on. Not sure if it also matters...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Two consoles online?

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for a while but cannot seem to find any helpful information. I'm trying to connect (and play) both consoles...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2014 by
kieferschild

Play on dowloaded dlc on non-jtag xbox 360 without getting banne

Solved

Hello, Guys can I play an Dowloaded DLC on my non-jtag Xbox 360 without getting Banned on Xbox Live Have a Nice Day!

6 replies Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
daarreehn

Xbox disc won't work

Solved

Hello, my xbox for the last four months has been playin up and won't load any games no matter what I have wiped them I have checked the disc drive and...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
Magicman

Problema con perfiles de xbox y conexion a internet

hola gente, estes mi primer post en el foro... y queria comentar mi problema haber si alguien a tenido problemas similares... por q no supe como busc...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 94