Vodafone is one of India's largest telecom companies. One of its most appreciated features is blocking unwanted spam and marketing calls and SMS by activating the Do Not Disturb (DND) feature. To discover how to do so on your phone, continue reading this article.
How to activate Do Not Disturb (DND) on Vodafone India?
- Go to the Vodafone DND website.
- Enter your phone number, name, email address, and any other required information.
- Validate the registration process, you will receive a confirmation code you need to enter on the website to complete the process.
- Finally, you will see the confirmation message accompanied by your request ID number.
How to activate Do Not Disturb (DND) using SMS or call?
To activate Do Not Disturb by text message or phone call,
- open your phone's message app and compose the following new message: START 0.
- Send it to 1909. Doing so will activate Full DND on the Vodafone mobile number.
- You can also do this by calling 1909 and following the interactive voice response (IVR) prompts.
Activating DND takes up to a week, regardless of the telecom company.