LinkedIn is the largest and most known professional social network site which aims to promote connections and increase your employability. If you need to block or unblock members from viewing your profile, here are a few easy steps to go.
To block a member from viewing your profile
- Go to the profile of the person you'd like to block.
- Click the More… button below the member's profile picture and click Report/Block from the list.
- click Block [member name] from the What do you want to do? pop-up.
- Click Block to proceed or Go back to review your options.
To unblock a member from viewing your profile
- First, click the Me icon at top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Then, click Settings & Privacy.
- In the Visibility section, click Visibility of your LinkedIn activity.
- Click Blocking and click Change.
- From your blocked list, find the person's name and click Unblock.
any more questions about linkedin? check out our forum!