You may be wondering when is Amazon Prime Day 2022? Amazon Prime Day will run from July 12th to July 13th. This article will explain what Amazon Prime Day is, and how you can get involved and start finding the best deals.
What is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon Prime Day is a retail “holiday” created by Amazon in 2015, that will run from July 12th to July 13th, 2022, for only 48 hours. Amazon created this holiday to compete with Black Friday and offer customers the biggest sales of the year. Prices are cut across the site, for example in the tech, beauty, home, and kitchen categories. Prime Day has so far been very successful for Amazon with sales exceeding those on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
How to participate?
Getting involved in Amazon Prime Day is simple. You just need to create an Amazon Prime account. You can sign up for a monthly subscription at $14.99 (you can cancel at any time), or a yearly subscription for $139. If you only want to make the most of Amazon Prime Day, then it is recommended that you just sign up for a monthly subscription. You can also see if you are not eligible for a free monthly trial of Amazon Prime (which you can cancel afterwards to avoid paying).
How to sign up for Amazon Prime?
It is simple to sign up for an Amazon Prime monthly or yearly subscription:
- Go to the Amazon Prime page.
- Click the signup button. Or if you already have an account, add a prime membership to your account.
- Follow the instructions and add a payment method.
Once you have done this, you are now ready to make the most of Amazon Prime Day.
What are the Amazon Prime Day deals?
Amazon has released some of the best deals on Amazon Prime Day. You can find such products as an Amazon Fire HD 8 for $49.99 (instead of $89.99), Apple AirPods Pro for $174.99 (instead of $249), TCL 50-Inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV for $398 (instead of $429.99), Echo Show 5 (2nd Generation) for $49.99 (instead of $84.99), and multiple subscription deals to Amazon services, such as Amazon Prime Video. You can regularly check the Prime Day page for updates.
Note: It is also important to note that despite having multiple price reductions across the Amazon site, you should compare prices on other sites before purchasing items, because you may find products cheaper elsewhere.
- Amazon Prime Day: 2022, date, sale > Guide
- How to download amazon prime on tv > Guide
- Amazon Prime Reaches 100M Milestone - CCM
- Amazon Prime Video in Virtual Reality - CCM
- Amazon Prime Video > Download
- Waze settings: iPhone, fastest route, menu, Android
- The best religious apps: free, for Android, for iPhone
- Best apps to cancel your subscriptions
- The best dating apps: for 2022, free, for relationships
- The best apps to fulfil New Year's resolutions
- Top neobanks in 2022: secure, reliable, quick
- Generate a QR code: free, for URL
- Parental control apps: for iPhone, Android, PC
- The best baby apps of 2022 for new parents
- Top money earning apps 2022: real, without investment
- Scan QR code: iPhone, Android, from picture
- How to see and track the ISS: from home, with apps
- The best crypto exchange apps
- Apps to transfer money internationally: no fee, quickly
- Where to download ebooks and audiobooks: for free, on PC
- Tutorials for DIY haircuts: for men, women, beginners
- Personal safety apps: for Android, for phones, 2022
- Best crypto wallets: app, for NFT, Android
- Apps for meditation: free, for anxiety, for sleep
- Cooking apps 2022: for beginners, iPhone, Android
- Budgeting apps: free, for couples, for students
- Apps to learn languages: free, offline, fast