Using Shazam directly on your computer is possible - this article will show you how!
Is Shazam available for PC?
First of all, you have to keep in mind that the owner of Shazam is Apple. Therefore, in theory, the tool is available only for Mac users. However, we are going to show you how to enjoy the app on Windows as well.
How to use Shazam on Mac?
Head to the Shazam website.
- Click on the Shazam logo under ‘Click to Shazam’.
- Allow permission to use the microphone.
- And done! The tool is ready to listen to the song. As soon as it recognizes it, it will display it on the screen.
How to use Shazam on Windows?
For Windows, you will have to follow those next steps:
- Add the Chrome extension User-Agent Switcher and Manager by clicking Add to Chrome:
- Open a new tab from the browser extensions icon and look for the extension that you just added:
- Click and in the window that appears select Mac OS:
- Then select any of the options from the list (in our case, we have chosen the first one):
- Click on Apply (active window).
- Using the same tab, go to the Shazam website: www.shazam.com.
- And done! Now you just have to follow the steps indicated in the Shazam section for Mac OS.
Some additional advice?
Get the right web browser
As we said above, this beta version is available for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox on macOS and Chrome OS, so the first thing you should do is to make sure you are using the appropriate browser.
Set up the microphone
Most computers have built-in microphones. Make sure yours is working.
If your computer does not have a built-in microphone, then you will need to plug in an external one.
Prepare your music
Now you can prepare your music, for example, on your smartphone - make sure the sound is clear and close to the microphone.
- Shazam pc
- Shazam for pc
- Shazam on pc
- Shazam > Download
- Youtube download for pc > Download
- Capcut for pc > Download
- Subway surfers download for pc > Download
- Minecraft free download pc > Download
- How to use TinyWeb Server on Windows?
- Adjust webpage to fit all screen resolutions
- How to help Ukraine: refugees, donate, support, now
- Create a custom Bitly URL
- How to celebrate christmas online: virtually, with kids
- How to make redirect in PHP?
- Translate text with DeepL: online, for free
- Download videos for free: from Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- Switch language on your website: via html, automatically
- Update your email address on your Aadhaar card online
- Return products and get refund on Flipkart
- Connect Jio phone's internet to PC: via hotspot, USB
- Winter Olympics 2022: schedule, sports, where to watch
- Solar storm: what is it, effects on technology and humans
- Change the font: on Instagram, Facebook post, Twitter
- How to declutter your digital life?
- Find car owner's details with license plate in India
- How to view and change my IP address: Windows, Linux, Mac
- How to get cheap flights: anywhere, without specific dates
- Fact checking and verification on the Internet
- Enable cookies: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, iPhone
- How to close a Paypal account
- What does Bomboclaat mean
- Most famous robots in movies
- What is 5G technology and how it works?
- Best online learning platforms: for adults, kids, free
- Tokyo Olympics: watch online, live, free
- Best digital Christmas gifts: for clients, for students
- Sustainable gifts for Christmas: apps & websites
- How to build a WordPress website: on your PC, from scratch
- Things to do at home: online, with friends, by yourself
- How to unsubscribe or delete your Tuenti account
- Create a website: for free, from scratch, for business
- Improve video calls: quality, lighting
- How to set up an online store: step-by-step, for free
- Pet adoption: websites and apps