Here is some information about who you should call if you have coronavirus symptoms.
Symptoms from the Coronavirus, COVID-19, can take up to 14 days to appear. This means that despite social distancing efforts and government imposed quarantines, there is still a possibility that you have been exposed to the virus before taking these measures. If you begin to notice any of these symptoms, it is essential to act quickly by contacting your personal doctor or medial service provider.
As a first precaution, if you have concerning ongoing symptoms you should call (not visit to avoid further spreading the virus) your GP for guidance.
For additional information the CDC (Center for Desiese Control) has also published a page on their site which details what to do if you are sick.
This NHS (Nattional Health Service) has also set up this website for you to check symptom severity and find further guidance. They have requested U.K. residents do not go to their GP, and instead first consult with this questionnaire.
NHS England: 0300 311 22 33
- Thank you for sending your information. we have fewer people available to review information due to the coronavirus (covid-19) p > Guide
- How to make coronavirus in little alchemy > Guide
- Remote desktop connection won't work [solved] > Forum - Network
- How to beat Zoom fatigue: Definition, symptoms > Télécharger
- How to beat Zoom fatigue: Definition, symptoms > Guide
- Shazam on computer: how to use it
- How to use TinyWeb Server on Windows?
- Everything you need to know cryptocurrency
- Adjust webpage to fit all screen resolutions
- How to help Ukraine: refugees, donate, support, now
- Install a VPN: on router, Firestick, Samsung Smart TV
- How to celebrate christmas online: virtually, with kids
- Create a custom Bitly URL
- Download videos for free: from Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- Winter Olympics 2022: schedule, sports, where to watch
- What is a NFT: meaning, crypto, marketplace
- How to make redirect in PHP?
- Badoo lost password: how to recover it
- How to declutter your digital life?
- Brief history of cryptocurrency: timeline
- Badoo sign up: download, code, in English
- Return products and get refund on Flipkart
- Connect Jio phone's internet to PC: via hotspot, USB
- Change the font: on Instagram, Facebook post, Twitter
- Translate text with DeepL: online, for free
- Switch language on your website: via html, automatically
- Enable cookies: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, iPhone
- Find car owner's details with license plate in India
- How to view and change my IP address: Windows, Linux, Mac
- How to start trading stocks online: for beginners
- Fact checking and verification on the Internet
- Best digital Christmas gifts: for clients, for students
- Tokyo Olympics: watch online, live, free
- The best crypto exchange apps
- What is Messenger Rooms
- Update your email address on your Aadhaar card online
- Sustainable gifts for Christmas: apps & websites
- Most famous robots in movies
- Best online learning platforms: for adults, kids, free
- Improve video calls: quality, lighting
- How to unsubscribe or delete your Tuenti account
- Pet adoption: websites and apps
- Things to do at home: online, with friends, by yourself
- How to set up e-commerce website: online, free
- Virtual birthday party: ideas for kids, adults, games, etc.
- What is 5G technology and how it works?
- How to close a Paypal account
- What does Bomboclaat mean
- Create a website: for free, from scratch, for business
- How to get cheap flights: anywhere, without specific dates