The Google Play Store is a virtual store of digital content for devices based on the Android operating system. It allows you to download apps, games, magazines, books, music, and movies for your Android mobile phone or tablet. This article will show you how to download apps and games for Android devices using the Google Play Store.
How to add a Google account to your Android device?
The download can be done directly from your Android device, through the Play Store app, or from your computer through the Google Play site. In both cases, you will need a Google account.
If you have not yet added a Google account to your Android, tap the Play Store icon on the home screen of your device. Enter your Google account username, and press Next. Enter the password and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
If you do not yet have a Google account, head here to create one.
How to install Android apps on your mobile device?
Open the Play Store app, and press the Apps and Games button. Go into one of the categories (for example Top Charts). Tap Top Apps and you will be presented with the most popular free apps. Select the app or game that you want to download, then select Install. Accept the terms and conditions and start the installation. Once the app is finished, the app icon will appear on your device's home screen.
If you know the name of the app or the game you want to download, you can type it in the box at the top of the screen. Then, select it in the results list and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
How to install and download apps to Android from a PC?
Sign into the Google Play Store using your Google account. Then, click Apps > Categories.
Enter one of the categories (i.e. Entertainment, Lifestyle, Finance, etc.). Select the app or game that you want to download, and click Install. Finally, click OK. If you are connected to the internet, the download and installation will be done automatically on your device.
If you know the name of the app or the game you want to download, you can enter it directly in the Search box. Then, select it in the results list and follow the instructions that appear on the screen to proceed with the installation.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to download games
- Games download
- Download game poppy playtime pc > Download
- Download games subway surfers for pc > Download
- Zuma's Revenge > Download
- Fortnite > Download
- Resident Evil Village > Download
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to enter coordinates in Google Earth?
- Download a Google Doc: as a PDF, with comments, as word
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to access your photos folder on Google Drive?
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- Enable Google Sheets right to left editing in Google Drive
- How to use Google Earth flight simulator
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS
- Translate images via your phone camera with Google Translate
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to open Google apps from desktop: shortcut, extension
- How to enable Google Drive OCR: PDF, scan, search
- Limit uploads and downloads speed in Google Drive
- How to get street view on Google Earth: VR, app, iPhone
- Google Play Store error codes and how to fix them
- Download offline Google Maps: iPhone, for PC, Android
- How to transfer Google Authenticator: iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use and setup Google Chromecast
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- How to sort Google Drive
- How to turn off Google spoken answers?
- Share files on Google Drive: with other users, Android
- Compress images with Google Squoosh
- Google Docs spell check: not working, settings
- Google Meet extension for Chrome: grid view, attendance
- Turn off private results in Google searches
- Create Google account: without Gmail
- How to change the language in Google Drive
- Use Google Meet: download, desktop, mobile, breakout rooms
- Google Kids Space: features. security, devices
- How to request a refund on Google Play
- How to block someone on Hangouts: Web, Android, iOS
- Add and edit images in Google Docs: rotate, resize, adjust
- How to make a Google Maps list
- Plan a route on Google Maps: app, Android, iPhone
- Google Classroom: tutorial, features, cost, app download
- Restore Google Photos: backup, to phone, to gallery
- How to use OK Google: activate, search