Do you want to display the IP address of a visitor to your webpage? This article will show you the necessary code to do so.
What is the simplest method?
<? echo $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]; ?>
How does the graphic method work?
For example: Your IP Address is 126.96.36.199
- Create a new page, copy the text below and save it as image.php (or whatever you wish)
<?php $img_number = imagecreate(275,25); $backcolor = imagecolorallocate($img_number,102,102,153); $textcolor = imagecolorallocate($img_number,255,255,255); imagefill($img_number,0,0,$backcolor); $number = " Your IP is $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR]"; Imagestring($img_number,10,5,5,$number,$textcolor); header("Content-type: image/jpeg"); imagejpeg($img_number); ?>
visit our forum for more ip address related issues
- Display the IP Address of a Visitor With PHP
- My phone ip address > Guide
- How to check ip address on mac > Guide
- Ps3 can't obtain ip address [solved] > Forum - PS3/PS4
- Obtain ip address failed ps3 > Guide
- Change Notepad++ background and foreground colors, dark mode
- Document list panel on Notepad++ is missing: how to enable?
- SQL Server diagram export: to another database
- 64 bit integers: C++, example
- Move files older than X days: Windows 11,10,8,7
- Java Servlet Development Kit (JDSK) installation