Application service concept
The term ASP (Application Service Provider) refers to the provision, by a provider, of an application which can be used via networks. This term therefore refers to outsourcing of the hosting of an application or an online service.
With the appearance of web services, application service providers may also provide their client with a more modular solution by providing them with one or several services that can be polled remotely and which are completely integrateable within the scope of remote applications.
This type of service is billed on a flat-rate basis or depending on usage of the tool. Choosing this type of service poses the question of choosing rental over buying.
- ASP - Application Service Provider
- Error. page cannot be displayed. please contact your service provider for more details. (29) ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- "power off my device insert service provider uicc that came with the device then power on the device - How-To - Android
- Dropbox offers video streaming services on its Android application - How-To - Android
- Windows media player network sharing service configuration application - How-To - Windows 7
- How to apply themes for asp.net application? ✓ - Forum - Programming