The process ccmexec or ccmexec exe (Microsoft SMS Agent Host ) is part of the Microsoft SMS (Systems Management Server) suite, which is mainly used to distribute software patches to the machines on a network.
The file that corresponds to this process is usually found in the directory "%SystemRoot%\system32\ccmexec.exe" (where %systemroot% is usually C:\WINDOWS.)
It is an application that can safely be ended. However, it is recommended that you don’t do so, in order to ensure that Microsoft SMS continues to work properly.
- Ccmexec - Best answers
- Ccmexec service name - Best answers
- How to remove .exe extension - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Df5serv.exe free download ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Ntvdm.exe has stopped working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Explorer.exe corrupted ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Cmd.exe download - Articles