Establishing a quality procedure is a business project that requires the participation of all employees. Therefore, it is necessary to define a quality organization that fits into and hinges on the existing organization.
A quality manager (sometimes called a quality adviser or a quality director depending on the company's size) must be designated. They manage the quality actions taken in the company. Depending on how big the organization is, the quality manager may be assisted by a team called the quality unit (or by the quality department). It is important to note that the quality procedure must not be solely the responsibility of the quality manager but should rather be a team effort.
A quality committee that includes the quality manager, as well as the company managers must be created. This way the results in terms of quality could be made known and the entire company could be involved in the improvement of these results. The quality committee must be cleverly structured along with the management committee to make sure that the important decisions are not only made in management committee meetings.
Each department or office is responsible for implementing the quality directives at their level. With the involvement of the quality manager, a quality correspondent will ideally be named at each one of these levels.
- Quality organization
- Quality organisation - Best answers
- Organization quality - Best answers
- Snapchat video quality 2020 - How-To - Instant Messaging
- How To Fix A Blurry Snapchat Video - How-To - Snapchat
- How to upload high quality photos to instagram story - How-To - Internet
- Facebook live video quality settings - How-To - Facebook
- Upload whatsapp status without losing quality - Forum - WhatsApp