In order to use databases, the user must be provided with an interface that allows him or her to view data based on certain criteria. There is a tool for this: forms.
A form is an interface with components for displaying, entering, or selecting data.
Several tools are used to create forms, such as HTML. Several form creation environments (include Access and Windev) exist for each DBMS.
The components of a form
The components for creating forms are as follows:
- Text areas:
- Radio buttons:
- Option lists:
- Multiple choice lists (hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple elements):
- Using forms
- We can’t give you access to this account or help with your request until we receive an accepted form of id that matches the info ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Iso file full form - Download
- My Facebook ID confirmation - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook's official investigation form - Guide
- Login approvals code issues facebook form ✓ - Forum - Facebook