The term office automation refers to all tools and methods that are applied to office activities that make it possible to process written, visual, and sound data in a computer-aided manner. Office automation is intended to provide the necessary elements to simplify, improve, and automate the organization of the activities of a company or a group of people (management of administrative data, synchronization of meetings, etc.).
Types of Activities
Considering that company organizations require increased communication, today, office automation is no longer limited to simply capturing handwritten notes. In particular, it also includes the following activities:
- Exchange of information.
- Management of administrative documents.
- Handling of numerical data.
- Meeting planning and management of work schedules.
Office suite tools
The term office suite refers to all software programs which make it possible to meet office needs. In particular, an office automation system therefore includes the following software programs:
- Word processing.
- A spreadsheet.
- A presentation tool.
- A database.
- A scheduler.
The main office suites are:
- Office automation pdf
- Introduction to office automation - Best answers
- Office automation tools notes - Best answers
- Automator jpg to pdf - How-To - MacOS
- Ms office in tamil pdf - Forum - PDF
- All networking commands pdf - How-To - Network
- Microsoft office 2009 product key - Forum - Downloading
- Logical structure of hard disk pdf - How-To - Hard Disk Drive