CCM lets you publish our news items and announcements of new additions to our knowledge base onto your website. With the tools described below, you can display updates to CCM on your own site, free of charge, allowing you to keeps your site updated active with no effort on your part.
Add CCM RSS Feeds to Your Website
CCM offers two ways to integrate its RSS feeds onto your website.
The first is via RSS feeds, which let dynamic sites (written in ASP or PHP, for example) post CCM's updates in their own graphic style, using an XML file. This is the most flexible technology available, but it requires knowledge of several advanced concepts.
Using RSS feeds
An RSS feed is a description of all or part of a site's content, coded into an XML format file, which lets it be used by other websites.
To show this newsfeed on your site in real time, copy the below code and paste it into the HTML code of your site's pages wherever you want CCM.net's news to show up.
<form name="fluxjs" method="post" action="/rss/" onsubmit="location.href='../rss/';return false;" webbot-action="--WEBBOT-SELF--" webbot-onsubmit="">
Here's a glimpse of what this feed looks like:
See the latest from CCM.net</noscript>
Image: © CCM.
- "publish your article in rss format for other websites to syndicate"
- "publish your article in rss format for other websites to syndicate" read more - Best answers
- Publish an article on LinkedIn: company page, in app - Guide
- How can I publish a study that I have done on this website? ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Re; the article on Ajax ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Publisher ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Publisher? ✓ - Forum - Office Software