Bells and Whistles for Outlook
is an add-in for Outlook allowing to boost email productivity, manage emails and various email sending options. It is designed and published by DS Development.
- Reply options and alerts: thanks to this program, the user can easily send greetings, email replies to Outlook addresses that are tailored for each contact. Note that the "reply to all" option is also made available to quicken the process.
- Text templates: Bells and Whistles for Outlook offers more than 30 predefined templates that can be used by the user. Thanks to this option, the user is free to insert blocks of text into email messages to different email addresses.
- Sending option: Bells and Whistles for Outlook enables to resend Outlook sent emails; append date and time and preselect the email account for sending messages. Attachments to the Outlook email can be archived in the program's database. Some blocked attachments can be enabled with this add-in.
- Bells and Whistles for Outlook offers important features to enhance productivity.
- The interface is intuitive making it easy to handle.
- This is a shareware version that expires after 20 days of use.
Latest update on June 16, 2014 at 02:28 AM.