Press on the "Print Screen Sys” button is often used to capture screen. Unfortunately, it is the whole screen that is captured and there is no way to select it. HandiSnap
enables you to take screenshots of a well-defined area on the screen.
- Capture zone: the software makes you choose the area to capture: the entire screen, a window, a page or just a picture. Shots depend on the position you want. You can choose to make a rectangular or a square capture.
- Adding text: what distinguishes HandySnap from other screen capture software is that it offers the ability to add text annotations on it. It is even possible to insert "sprites" to mark details (cursor, arrows, etc.).
- Supported formats: captured images can be saved in several formats. Among the most widely used formats, HandySnap allows to save them in GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or BMP file formats.
- The software does not take much space on the computer system.
- It is possible to create keyboard shortcuts to limit the use of the mouse and thus facilitate the capture.
- The application is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Simplified Chinese.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on December 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM.