Torrent MPEG Video Cutter
can be used by both experienced users and beginners to cut a video and save the output in another video file format.
- Video cutter: with a simple drag and drop of the mouse or file browsing, Torrent MPEG Video Cutter users can process video. Note that it makes it possible to work with several video files simultaneously. The user just needs to set start-point and end-point and click on the appropriate buttons.
- Built-in player: once introduced to Torrent MPEG Video Cutter's main interface, the video can be read by the integrated player. By sight, the user can see the segment he wants to obtain in the video. All necessary controls are available such as Next, Play and volume adjustment.
- Editing: after selecting the needed segment, this program can edit the video segment. For that, offers several actions are possible such as volume adjustment removing the entire queue or deleting a selected item. The output destination has to be set previously.
- Torrent MPEG Video Cutter supports drag and drop system.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- The output is limited to 2 minutes for this trial version.