is a security tool designed for protecting computer systems and an entire network whether for small or medium sized businesses. It is mainly acting as a firewall but other functions are available.
- Firewall protection: this is NetworkShield Firewall's main function. It provides a scan of all network packets thanks to the Stateful Packet Inspection or SPI. This also means that Internet sharing (Data exchanged over the network) is monitored.
- DNS forwarding: this software is integrated with a DNS Forwarder so as to offer a centralized configuration for network parameters. The program can then be able to adjust these parameters to the user.
- Data-Loss Prevention: thanks to this function, NetworkShield Firewall users can be sure that information leak through Internet (E-mail, Internet communities, etc) is avoided. Thanks to this, lost data over the network can be recovered and saved to other file formats.
- Detailed report: NetworkShield Firewall is providing an automatic report on each computer connection and network traffic for a period of time. This summary can be drawn per host, application or per user and will be available on demand.
- NetworkShield Firewall can set a speed limit per computer users.
- It can block the access to some undesirable Websites.
- This version can protect the network only for 30-days.