The security of your computer system keeps on being of a high importance. At any time, you may lose some of your important files and to avoid such a situation, creating a safety net for blocking access to viruses is necessary. PeerBlock
is a new version of PeerGuardian designed to protect your system against all threats.
- Anti spyware: users are asked to fill a list of websites, IP addresses and some applications they would like to block. PeerBlock can also protect operating system against any spyware that may penetrate the system without your knowing.
- Firewall: in addition, the program can be used for the security of networked PCs. For this, PeerBlock filters data flows between different security zones. This may particularly apply to Internet connections and Internal networks.
- Antivirus: the application mainly helps to prevent against virus infection. To do this, PeerBlock launches a regular update of its databases. Thus, the software dwells a length ahead regarding potential threats.
- Configurable parameters: the program can also transform the default settings. PeerBlock can generate and record the histories of a website browsing and applications that have been blocked.
- The application is entirely free and easy to handle.
- The software has an intuitive and friendly interface.
Latest update on March 26, 2018 at 09:19 AM.