you might need this software before going on a road trip! With it, you can download maps and use them offline!
Universal Maps Downloader is the perfect tool to download images from the Google map and other, more than 50 different map applications. In addition to that, it allows assembling the photos in a single BMP later. This is the latest version of the software released on the 22th of December 2020.
- Snapshot: Universal Maps Downloader was mainly created to take a predefined area from the Google map or other map application. For that, the user needs to insert some details of the map such as the longitude, the latitude as well as the zoom.
- Exporting: the software supports importing photos in PNG format. The status of all processed files will be displayed in the interface. This function allows knowing if the images have been successfully downloaded or not. This way, you can use maps offline.
- Previewing: apart from these features, Universal Maps Downloader is also packed with a preview function that allows watching the images after their download. Indeed, the software can assemble them in a single big BPM file.
- More than 50 different map applications are available to download.
Is It Free?
This is a free trial version. After it expires you can purchase the full license foe $69.
- Google hybrid maps downloader
- Google hybrid - Best answers
- Oruxmaps google hybrid - Best answers
- Google map download for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps
- Cod4 maps download - How-To - Call of Duty
- Google play store download in laptop ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Google earth 2009 download - Forum - Downloading
- Google pay tizen download - Forum - Mobile