Whether you are a professional graphic designer or simply an amateur, Color Cop
can help you in choosing color for your website. In fact, it is a multi-purpose color picker for programmers and web designers.
- Color picking: for choosing the right color, you just have to drag the eyedropper anywhere on the screen so that you can choose the color you want. There is an option that can zoom in on an area of the screen to easily pick color. Another option is the auto-copy to clipboard so that you can automatically copy the output value to the clipboard.
- Color palette and color option: concerning color options, you can choose Snap to WebSafe, Random, Detect WebSafe, Reverse and Convert to Grayscale. Color Cop also offers about 42 colors as complementary color palette. These colors add to the generated ones on the fly.
- Color history: once you have selected the color of your choice, Color Cop automatically keeps the 7 last colors in its Color History. And if you want to select one previous or next ones, just click on it.
- Other features: apart from that, Color Cop can also be minimized to the system tray, can increase floating point precision andcan support mouse wheel. As for the output options, you can choose HTML hex, Delphi hex, Powerbuilder, Visual Basic, Clarion, Visual C++, RGB float and RGB int.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Color Cop is practical and easy to use.
- It has an intuitive and graphical user interface.