Learning to play a musical instrument is not always as easy without the right tool and willingness from the learner. Guitar Speed Trainer
has been created to help guitar lovers increase in speed and technique when playing it.
- Level: Guitar Speed Trainer speeds up the way the user plays the guitar, especially in solos, scales and arpeggios or other. The user can choose between five levels of difficulty. The level is mostly based on the speed of the metronome for the execution of a piece of music. The tempo begins at 40 to 200 bpm.
- Lessons: seven categories of lessons are offered. The first method is to play the same note in all keys. The final lesson is the combination of the first six lessons, but performed as quickly as possible. You can choose a specific lesson.
- Tab and music theory: there is a choice between the tablature or standard notation for viewing exercises. The tab allows users to easily catch the notes to play for those who have no concept of music theory.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows 95/98/ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
- Required disk space: 5 MB.
- RAM: 8 MB.
- Graphics card.
- Sound card.
- Guitar Speed Trainer offers progressive learning suitable even for beginners.
- It is simple with well-designed graphical interface.
- It is not available in other languages.