By subscribing to a mobile flat fee with any operator, your SIM can be locked. Indeed, it can only be used for the operator in question. Now, with Ser-Rem Unlocker, you can switch from one operator to another for your Motorola mobile.
- The test account: for individuals, Ser-Rem Unlocker is a user friendly tool for unlocking Motorola phones online. It requires no registration for the test, you only have to download and install it for free on your computer. In addition, updating for Motorola drivers is free.
- Interface: the software is easy to handle and stable. To use it, you just have to select the model of your phone and then click on "Start." You just need to "test" it and fill in the "Name" and "Password" empty fields.
- Login: this step is crucial; you must fill in the "Ser-Rem" corresponding fields with the connection information received after the purchase. Click on "Connect" and after about 30 seconds you will be connected to the server and voila.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 525.99 KB.
- The software is available in full version.
- There is no subscription.
- This is a shareware version.
Latest update on November 20, 2013 at 01:44 AM.