Audio Hijack Pro
has been specially designed to help users in recording sound from applications such as iTunes or from microphones or hardware.
- Audio recording: capturing sounds from multiple sources like iTunes, microphones or DVD players is possible with this program. Moreover, tracking conversations from Skype is also made feasible.
- Customization: in addition to the above features, Audio Hijack Pro also offers several audio effects to adjust the file. The output quality can be enhanced as well as settings (bit rate and sampling rate) to be adjusted.
- Tools: Audio Hijack Pro has many tools to create sound effects including QuickTime Player. The renewed podcasts are also conceivable through this program. Interviews from Skype can be created to optimize processes into digital audio.
- Silence detection: when a silence is detected, Audio Hijack Pro enables to stop recording and then resume it once a noise is detected. A simple click can give access to this action thanks to a simple keystroke.
- Audio Hijack Pro is easy to use thanks to the sleek interface.
- It is not available in other languages.
- This is a Demo version.
Latest update on September 15, 2014 at 08:49 AM.