Viruses may damage the operating system. Thus, the best option is to eradicate them. To do this, good tools are needed in case of VCleaner
- Recognized threats: VCleaner is able to detect and remove viruses as well as threats such as BackDoor.Agent.AZ, AA-BGDownloader, Agent.ASI-Worm/Atak, A-II-Worm/Bagle, AZ, AA- BAI-Worm/Bugbear, DI-Worm/Netsky, AZ, AA-ADI-WORM/Sasser, A-FI-Worm/Zafi, A-DPSW, Bispy, AE Note and much more.
- No installation required: what is interesting with this tool is it does not require any installation. All the user has to do is to restart the machine in Safe Mode, then run the application, and it does the rest. Once you perform these actions, the software displays the progress of the scan and performs deletion. After the operation, you must restart the machine.
- Performance: it happens that in the cleaning the system, some viruses can stop the action. In this case, simply rename the executable file vcleaner.exe "lala.exe" for example, then, restart in safe mode and then launch the application again.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- Required disk space: 150 KB
- This software can be downloaded for free.
- It is simple to use.
- Some functions are limited.