Foreign language courses are extremely expensive in our days. To reduce your expenses and at the same time to acquire new knowledge, you just go on the Net and download book2
- 100 available lessons: those who want to learn new languages may take advantage of the 100 lessons of book2. The latter will enable students to use short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
- European framework: indeed, book2 corresponds to the European levels A1 and A2. It is suitable for all types of schools and students but also to interested people who want to enhance their knowledge of foreign languages.
- Available languages: book2 is available in over 40 languages, including: Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Bosanski (Bosnian), Dansk, Deutsch, Italian Japanese, and much more with approximately 1600 language combinations. It is worth to remember that languages can be combined, as the case of German to English, English to Spanish, etc.
- Downloadable audio files, you can download audio files to your mp3 player, listening and learning them anywhere. Whether on the bus or during lunch breaks!
- Audio files support.
- Easy to use.
- The aim is to "encourage people all over the world to learn foreign languages and to increase understanding between countries and cultures".
- The books accompanying software are paying.
Latest update on October 17, 2012 at 06:35 AM.