is a complete set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows. It is integrated with advanced binary editing and data interpretation and visualization with the flexibility of a modern word processor.
- Basic editing: the application enables to cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete Hex, drag and drop files onto Hex, highlight hex and text sequences by using Color Maps, copy documents as C Source Array, Java Source array, Hex String, HTML, RTF, Text, Base64 or UUEncoding.
- Customizable Interface: with Hex Workshop, it is possible to group Hex values by 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 bytes. Users can change the font and character mapping, specify the digits, enable and disable notification messages and warnings. Users can as well change the colors for offset area, separators and text area.
- Search and replace: using Hex Workshop tools, users can launch multiple searches to find strings with document, next and previous matching and not matching selection, etc. Finding and replacing by Hex Strings, Text, String or values are also possible.
- Other special features : with this application, users can proceed to printing, adding of bookmarks, structure viewer, checksome generation, data visualizer, import and export, data inspector, expression calc, Hex calculator and much more.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Processor: 1 GHz x86.
- Hard Disk Space: 35 MB.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or later
- Administrative access for installation, registration, and sector editing.
- Hex Workshop is a full-featured program.