Powered by the .NET framework and compatible with various browsers, Silverlight
is a powerful development tool allowing users to create interactive and engaging experiences for mobile and Web applications.
- IIS Smooth Streaming: being an IIS7 Media Services 3.0 extension, this feature provides users with a high-quality viewing experience. This high-quality does not depend on the capabilities of the Internet connection and the computer performances.
- Skinning and styling: users are allowed to create graphics and customize controls. They can also rearrange parts and appearance, apply a style and adjust or add different colors or sizes according to their needs.
- 3D graphics: without having to write additional code, users can scale and rotate live content in space. It also offers users to apply content to a 3D plane and to create a queue in 3D and transitions.
- Deep zoom: considered as being the fastest and smoothest zooming technology, this feature helps to display thousands of items simultaneously so that users can create innovative navigation paradigms.
- Other features: Silverlight can support a wide variety of third-party codecs for decoding audio and video. It is also integrated with pixel shader effects, new controls that are skinnable and customizable.
- Silverlight is well-known.
- Intuitive and graphical user interface.
Silver Light , Silverlight-5.exe, Silverlight.exe
Latest update on December 28, 2012 at 07:09 AM.