J. River Media Center has been designed to play back MP3, WMA formats and iTunes files. It also allows you to rip, burn and organize a collection of multimedia files. It has several features to help you manage your music, photos, videos and podcasts. It lets you have full control over file organization and mark them easily. It supports more than 80 multimedia formats including MP3, RealMedia, Windows Media and QuickTime. For more information, I invite you to visit the editor’s website or download the shareware version.
- J. River MEDIA CENTER
- Windows media center windows 8.1 - Guide
- Windows media center virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Windows Media Center - Add to Windows startup programs - How-To - Software
- Windows Media Center - Disable Taskbar Notifications - How-To - Software
- Windows Media Center - Enable the Slide Show Screen Saver - How-To - Software