the most used FTP, FTPS and SFTP client, completely free!
What is FileZilla? FileZilla is a cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client for file transfers over the above-mentioned network protocols. It has an intuitive graphic interface and is very fast. It is an open-source program and is one of the most widely used. This is the FileZilla Client download page.
- File Transfer Protocol: FileZilla uses FTP, FTPS or secured with FTP with SFTP SSH, SSL. It also supports Internet Protocol version 6 or IPv6. T
- Large attachments: FileZilla is able to transfer large files (>4GB).
- Remote access: FileZilla supports remote account management, remote file editing, and file search.
- Easy transfer: The program supports a simple drag-and-drop function, plus, you can configure the transfer speed.
- Cross-platform: FileZilla is compatible with Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and other operating systems.
How to use Filezilla?
After you downloaded and installed the software, you need to connect to a server using the hostname, username, and password. Then, FileZilla is easy to handle thanks to its intuitive interface. Just drag and drop your files for uploading and they will be uploaded. For more precise instructions, go to the program’s official help and tutorial page.
Check this guide if you know how to FileZilla but you are wondering how to speed up your FileZilla Client and free up your storage space.
Is FileZilla free?
FileZilla download is free of charge. If you want to access more features, such as additional protocol support for WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure Blob and File Storage, and Google Cloud Storage, you can download Filezilla Pro. You can also download FileZilla server to create your own FTP server. FileZilla server download is also free.
Is FileZilla safe?
FileZilla is not the most secure file management tool because of the FTP vulnerability, though thanks to its regular updates it doesn’t evoke major security risks. If you are still not sure about downloading and using Filezilla, check our guide about other methods of large files transfer.
You can also download FileZilla Client for other platforms, such as Mac or Linux.
- Windows 8.1 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Photo – filezillaproject.com
- Filezilla download
- Filezilla download for windows 10 64 bit - Best answers
- Filezilla client - Best answers
- Filezilla dark theme download - How-To - FTP software
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix