Remembering all tasks, events and anniversaries is not that obvious, especially if you have a busy lifestyle. Talking Alarm Clock
has been created to schedule multiple alarms and reminders.
- Scheduler: as scheduler, Talking Alarm Clock helps users to put alarms to go off once, annually, monthly, weekly or daily. Moreover, each alarm can have multiple schedules.
- Customizable: users can configure notification depending on their taste. Apart from that, Talking Alarm Clock also lets them configure an alarm to run, open programs as well as send email and open web pages. Adding an alarm can be done easily thanks to the New Alarm Wizard.
- Interface: the interface is well-designed and plain for a better handling. Windows are easily reachable with soft colors and transitions. It also includes a handy snooze button.
- Player: Talking Alarm Clock features a simple built-in player. Indeed, an alarm can play a Windows Media Player or iTunes playlists. The aim is to let users customize alarms before setting them.
- Enhancement: for this new version, Talking Alarm Clock has more control over which language Microsoft Agent uses. It is also possible to let an alarm talk thanks to Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Speech.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows8
- Hard disc space required: 30MB approximately
- Microsoft Agent or Double Agent (optional)
- Talking Alarm Clock is practical and downloadable free of charge.
- Easy to install and uninstall.