by Polenta Connection is an application for taking screen capture easily. It is offering kinds of features for screen capture that some of which are detailed below.
- Capture mode: taking a screenshot with Polenta ScreenShot can be done in a matter of seconds. Users are offered several choices: select an area to capture or capture the whole screen.
- Output formats: once screenshots taken, Polenta ScreenShot enables to save it in the format of your choice. The app offers you to save them whether in PNG, JPG, BMP or TIF file formats. If not, copying the screenshot directly to the clipboard or copying it in a document (MS Word, OpenOffice, etc) are feasible.
- Other features: apart from the features mentioned above, Polenta ScreenShot is also featured with short keys to access to some actions. For instance, to capture an area, press Ctrl+PrintScreen and Alt+PrintScreen to capture the whole screen. Besides, screenshots can also be emailed directly from the app’s interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Polenta ScreenShot is downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is intuitive, graphical.
- It is available in several languages which is making it quite effective.
Latest update on August 12, 2013 at 07:00 AM.