Security tools are designed to protect the computer from viral infections. Nowadays, many publishers create antivirus and antispyware software and Emsisoft Anti -Malware
is one of them. It was formerly known as A-squared Free
- Powerful: Emsisoft Anti-Malware (A-squared Free) is capable of detecting more than 5 million viruses with two main scan engines. Thus, it can proceed with the removal of viruses, dialers, backdoors, keyloggers, trojans and other spyware.
- Convenient: Emsisoft Anti -Malware is very convenient since it is able to put in quarantine suspicious items after the scan. In addition, the program is daily updated which allows users to protect the user from any new threats.
- Getting started: what is interesting with this tool is its being easy to use and to master. Once installed, it automatically integrates into Windows Explorer. So then, we can easily scan a folder by selecting it. In this regard, the software scans and cleans corrupted files.
- Other features: Emsisoft Anti -Malware is multitasking. With tools like File Guard and Behavior Blocker, it can easily monitor the state of the system files so that it triggers an alert in case of a suspicious behavior. In addition, to monitor the computer, it integrates Surf protection that monitors visited websites to prevent in case of threat.
- It is a freeware.
- It is available in French.
- It is quite heavy and consumes system resources.
For Windows versions 98, ME and 2000:Download this version
Latest update on January 2, 2015 at 11:05 AM.