EMS DB Extract for SQL Server has been created for copying SQL server database. This is in order to clear off risks that may occur and database loss.
Extraction: The program offers the possibility for the user to select database object and as well as tables. It is also possible to extract them in order of dependencies for maintaining the correct relationship between database elements.
Setting: EMS DB Extract for SQL Server enables the user to personalize the software's parameters. He can for example limit the number of objects that need to extracted, select where to place the extracted data or control the BLOB field handling.
Saving: the user does not need to repeat the customization process every time he wants to extract data. This utilitarian gives him the possibility to save it in a configuration file for future use. Modification is always possible later on.
The software's interface is available in different languages.
It has a Unicode support which can protect the database from any risks.
This is a shareware version of EMS DB Extract for SQL Server.
- EMS DB Extract for SQL Server
- Export db diagram sql server - How-To - Programming
- Database connectivity in asp.net with sql server 2008 step-by-step ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Visual FoxPro and SQL Server - How-To - Visual FoxPro
- Error connecting to SQL Server 2005 - How-To - SQL
- Equivalent of DATEDIFF function of the SQL Server under Oracle. - How-To - Databases