Flash DVD Ripper is a tool for extracting the contents of a DVD to the hard disk. It has a built-in player to check the quality of the sequence.
- Extraction: the loading of items contained in the DVD into a location on the computer is automated by Flash DVD Ripper. It lists them on the screen so that the user can select the ones he wants to copy to the HDD.
- Encoding: with this software, converting videos in various formats like MPEG, AVI or SVCD can be performed too. The user is then allowed to set some parameters such as bit rate in order to enhance the output quality.
- Splitting: the editing option that is available in Flash DVD Ripper allows users to split a video by time or size. To do this, they will have to specify considered intervals. Removing unwanted segments can then be performed easily.
- Flash DVD Ripper also includes adding subtitles to a video.
- This program supports PAL and NTSC standards.
- This software is available as a trial.