DataNumen RAR Repair
(formerly known as Advanced RAR Repair) is a software which is used to recover and repair damaged or corrupted RAR and SFX archive files.
- Recovery: the program uses an advanced technology to scan damaged or corrupted RAR archives in order to recover as many files as possible. It supports big size documents and this option considerably reduces loss of data.
- Process: the user only has 5 steps to follow to recover files. He just has to open the program and select the file. Then, define the destination folder and click on Start Repair to launch the process.
- Compatibility: DataNumen RAR Repair even retrieves data from a password-protected archive. It supports all RAR and SFX versions and repairs files which are located in media storage such as floppy disks, CDROMs or ZIP disks.
- This program supports batch processing.
- Adding elements can be done by simple drag and drop.
- This tool generates a detailed report to check recovered data.
- It is integrated into Windows Explorer. This makes the process of repairing corrupted files via the contextual menu easy.
- This shareware version does not allow the user to export recovered files.
Latest update on November 20, 2016 at 02:32 PM.