Internet users can easily record podcasts, Internet radio, Pandora or broadcasts on satellite radio thanks to this Simple Radio Recorder
. It is designed by DennisBabkin.com.
- Recording: Simple Radio Recorder’s main task is to record podcasts. Indeed, it can perform the recording of AM/FMor satellite radio (XM or Sirius).broadcasts. It can also be a sound from a stereo system, from a Boom-box, Internet radio, TV or games.
- Schedule: this program can be configured to let users set a schedule for unattended recording of any length. This schedule can be saved in batch for easier access later. Other scheduled events can be set such as the time of the running of the program, the opening of files and more.
- Command line: Simple Radio Recorder is enabling users to run the program from a command line. This is saving time in recording and at the same time maximizes the potential application.
- Output: once users have chosen the program to record, they are allowed to save it in MP3 and uncompressed PCM sound formats. These formats remain one of the most used and can be played by many media players.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 512MB
- Processor: Pentium III 500+ MHz, or later.
- Any sound card to provide sound input.
- Speakers for sound playback (not critical for recording).
- Simple Radio Recorder is easy to use and practical.
- It is free above all.
- Nothing special to report.