Complete and efficient software, CyberPower Audio Editing Lab
executes all tasks related to audio track files. The program includes powerful tool which will suit the advanced users’ need but still easy enough to use for novice ones.
- Recording: CyberPower Audio Editing Lab can be seen as an all-in-one software. Indeed, it records your old tapes, vinyl LPs or others recording devices files and converts them into audio numeric files in your hard drive.
- Editing: once you have digitized your old files, you can call on CyberPower Audio Editing Lab’s editing tools: add echo, chorus and flanger effects, amplify the sound, and reduce noise, transpose key, stretch time, set frequencies and so much more.
- Supported formats: apart from old recording devices, audio numeric files can be edited with the program. Indeed, CyberPower Audio Editing Lab is able to load files with the following formats: WMA, MP2, VOX, GSM, DSP, CDA, AIFF, AU, RAW and more.
- It comes with fully customized toolbars.
- The interface is intuitive and clear.
- It has the ability to convert text document into audio file.
- The program supports batch processing.
- Nothing special to report.