Free Natural Text to Speech Reader
is a text to speech program that can translate any text into audio. It is developed and published by NaturalSoft Limited.
- TTS: the user can type or copy/paste the text to read out loud on the empty box. A click on the Read button or a press on F9 enables to launch the reading by Free Natural Text to Speech Reader. Let's note that, it can read English, German and Spanish languages.
- Compatibility: Free Natural Text to Speech Reader can read texts provided by Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. That way, the user can easily listen to online news and spare their eyes from tiredness.
- Customizable: the voice reading the text can be configured depending on the user's needs and preference. Indeed, Free Natural Text to Speech Reader can read it with the voice of Sam or Anna of Microsoft. Nevertheless, other voices are available online. Apart from that, the reading speed is also adjustable.
- Player and converter: this program is integrated with a simple player with all common controls such as Play, Stop and Next. The voice can be directly played and listened to on the Free Natural Text to Speech Reader's interface. If not, it is possible to convert them into WAV or MP3.
- Free Natural Text to Speech Reader can be downloaded free of charge.
- The user interface is intuitive.
- Nothing special to report.