When your business suffers an obstacle or is flourishing, it is always of the essence to better manage cash flow. Debt Collection Manager
helps you manage your credit so that your financing capacity can compensate your needs.
- Invoicing: Debt Collection Manager offers predefined invoice templates. All users need is to specify the amount, the date and the reason of a transaction. Debt Collection Manager in turn will take care of saving the data in order to use them later.
- Management of contacts and connections: in addition, you can manipulate the information about your customers and suppliers with total freedom. Therefore, you will have details of the transaction.
- Reporting: Debt Collection Manager can generate the status of your cash flow. It can display your finance in a complete report with graph and statistics. Then, you will acquire the status cash mobilization jobs.
- Tracking third-party accounts: user can also determine unpaid bills from creditors and debtors. The same goes for tracking the company’s debt.
- Operating-System: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- CPU: Pentium 100 MHz
- Disk Space: 140 KB of free space.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Debt Collection Manager can be downloaded for free.
- It is simple to use.
- The software has quite limited features.
Latest update on August 19, 2013 at 06:55 AM.