Renowned worldwide, Extra Video Converter
or Extra Video Converter-Student/Faculty
, as its name suggests, is a conversion tool to convert your video files to the format of your choice. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Supported formats: Extra Video Converter supports a wide range of formats. Here are just some of these formats but once you download and run the app on your system, you can have a full list of them: AVI, DIVX, XVID, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MPG, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, SWF, FLV, VOB to AVI, MPEG, Apple iPod, Sony PSP, 3gp, Zune, WMV, YouTube, FLV, MOV, MP3, WMV, OGG, or WAV.
- Getting started: to start with the conversion, you just have to make a few clicks and that is all. Extra Video Converter only takes less than 1/8 of playback time to process to the conversion of video files.
- Batch conversion: conversions can be done in batch to avoid waste of time. For that, you just have to select files to convert, specify target files and then, click on “Convert” button and voila.
- Interface: with the help of Extra Video Converter’s intuitive and graphical user interface, converting your video files will be a breeze. Apart from that, it also let you choose to have your computer automatically shut down after a large batch conversion.
- Extra Video Converter is quite easy to use.
- It is a shareware conversion.
Latest update on November 16, 2016 at 07:00 PM.