Need to record a video from a webcam? DawnArk Webcam Recorder
can help in such a task. It can record a video and save it to the format of the user’s choice. Detailed below are some of its main features.
- Recording: DawnArk Webcam Recorder enables to record a video when a motion has been detected, from a webcam, screen or video input devices. Users are allowed to view recorded video remotely and record both audio and video at the same time.
- Output format: concerning the output formats, DawnArk Webcam Recorder supports kinds of formats that the user can choose from. Files include AVI, WMV, ASF and FLV. For WMV, ASF and FLV, these files are highly compressed. Sharing them on the Internet (or through a network) or storing them on the HDD are both feasible.
- Customizable: the a software is entirely customizable especially the output format. With DawnArk Webcam Recorder, users are given the opportunity to configure audio and video settings such as the resolution, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, channel mode, codec and aspect ratio.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP
- DawnArk Webcam Recorder is easy to use with an intuitive interface.
- This shareware version can only record no more than 60 seconds.
- Watermark on the output.