is an educational map quiz game to help its users (students and workers) to learn more about countries' capitals, cities, regions and flags.
- Exercises: it is through exercises that lessons are stuck in mind. This geographical learning program offers about 70 exercises. The aim is to let gamers profit from them, draw lessons and apply them to everyday life.
- Categories: exercises are divided into several categories to facilitate learning. Indeed, Seterra offers three kinds of exercises: Map, Flag and Quiz. This means that this program gives learners a complete knowledge about the world's geography.
- Score: it is possible for the user to keep track of his progress with the score list that will be displayed on the interface of the application. This score can be viewed at any time and can give users a key on the effort he still has to do.
- Interface: the interface is well-designed and intuitive. Since this is in form of a game, Start and Score buttons are showed up directly on the interface. A Help page has been designed to help users in mastering the program.
- This program is multilingual running in 20 different languages.
- This educational game is downloadable free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on February 5, 2014 at 07:43 AM.