E-books are more and more famous thanks to their being lightweight and useful. ICE Book Reader Professional
is an essential tool for reading e-books. It is designed by ICE Graphics.
- Reader: thanks to this a software, the user can read e-books by automatic scrolling, up and down or by manual scrolling. ICE Book Reader Professional can read TXT, HTML, XML, RTF, PDB (and CPP), PRC, TCR, LIT, CHM and FB2 files.
- Increased compatibility: ICE Book Reader Professional can also read the books directly from ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LZH and HA archives. And this can be done without having to install these applications. It allows using any type of compression.
- Multimedia files: apart from that, ICE Book Reader Professional can also generate audio files from books. It supports MP3 and WAV.
- Operating systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Processor: Pentium 1 GHz.
- Hard Drive: 3 MB.
- True color (16777216 colors) or HiColor (32768 or 65536 colors) display mode.
- ICE Book Reader Professional is multilingual (73 supported languages).
- It is possible to switch the interface language from one to another.
Latest update on June 27, 2013 at 02:32 AM.