Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 2000 Windows 7 Windows 8 -
is a tool that helps saving and managing personal data easily and efficiently. It offers a powerful database where unlimited numbers of information can be stored.
- Database: as mentioned above, Scratchboard has a large database and it supports an unlimited number of information. The user can enter all types of items he wants. For example, he can record all his social networks logins and passwords as well as his bank account number or his lists of contacts.
- Text editor: this software consists of a text editor that supports a huge range of options. For example, it contains a calendar and a calculator. Moreover, there are also tools such as spell checking as well as search or replace option.
- Tree structure: Scratchboard organizes data into different folders and subfolders that are put on show in tree structure. This system allows browsing files easier and faster as it looks like browsing data on the hard disk.
- Safety: the user can choose to encrypt his data or to protect them with a password. This process can protect their privacy and prevent document from being damaged.
- Scratchboard can be installed on a USB flash.
- It also includes a feature for importing or exporting elements to XML format.
- Scratchboard is easy to use as it offers a "drag-and-drop" system that makes its handling simple.
- This version is a 60 days trial.